Thursday, November 7, 2013

Do these 20 things and you'll always be poor - Do you Agree?

http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/20-things-youll-always-poor-094834366.html

Which of these 20 things are you guilty of...and perhaps most importantly, which of these will truly keep you poor?

After reading this article, I see a few things that I am guilty of.

I, like a lot of us, have children. While childrearing can be expensive, if done right, can be one of the biggest yielding investments ever. I am frequently heard saying that my lovelies are my retirement plan-therefore I am fully vested in their success. I am hear 24/7 to guide them and lead them.

I do agree that making late payments are a money drainer. While there are times when it simply cannot be helped, the $50.00 fee for paying late rent, or the $5.00 fee for being late on the water bill, means that this is $50.00 that is NOT available for stuff like food, gas, savings or just plain fun. Will the occasional late pay keep you in the poorhouse? Naw...but making it a habit can be financially detrimental.

YOUR TURN:

Which of these 20 things are you guilty of...and perhaps most importantly, which of these will truly keep you poor?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: