Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's never too late to Turn Around

“No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.”
- Turkish Proverb

I wish I could say this is going to be one of those deep, philosophical entries that you see on other blogs but…it isn’t. This one is about all the times we’ve been trying to find this place or that place and I realize that we are lost and should probably pull in at the nearest gas station to ask for help. But the husband wants to keep going ‘cause he can “figure it out”. I cannot tell you how much time and gas we’ve wasted on these excursions. And more times than not, I was right. If we’d simply turned around we would have arrived at our destination much faster, happier and with more gas left in the tank.

Yep, that’s all I had to say. So ladies, the next time you and the husband are lost, just remind him of this simple but wise Turkish proverb.

No comments: